Garrett Street, Cawsand, Cornwall PL10 1PD
The Old Bakery is a cafe & sourdough bakehouse. We are located in the heart of the world heritage villages of Kingsand and Cawsand, just a stone’s throw from the sea on the south west coastal path.
On Friday, Saturday & Sunday we bake our Snails - delicious buns that come out of the oven at 9am. Sorry we can no longer take orders for Snails - first come, first served.
Friday: Coffee & Walnut/Cheese & Marmite
Saturday: Lemon & Fruit/Cheese & Mushroom
We bake our artisan pizzas for you to takeway on Monday from April to October.
Eat-in or Takeaway
Fri, Sat & Sun morning (9am-12noon)
- sweet & savoury buns (our snails)
- fruit sourdough toast / chocolate sourdough toast
- sourdough bacon, sausage, egg & fishfinger sandwiches
- avocado & poached eggs on sourdough toast with either bacon, smoked salmon or Serrano ham
- French toast served with either bacon or berries
- coffees & teas
Monday evening (5.30pm - 8pm)
Please order well in advance to avoid disappointment. We rarely have walk-in availability in July & August.
- Margherita £7.25
- Goats cheese, red onion, red pepper & basil pesto £8.25
- Anchovies, capers & olives £9.25
- Serrano ham & mushroom £9.25
- Chorizo & green chilli £9.25
01752 656215 or [email protected]
Double click to insert body text here ...